Rob Steele specializes in converged and hyperconverged infrastructures as well as enterprise data center architecture and cloud technologies. For over 15 years he has architected, implemented, and supported data center solutions for Fortune 50-5000 customers. Rob holds multiple vendor certifications and is an active voice in the IT community. Current areas of focus include: Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Software Defined Data Center, Cloud Computing, Internet of Everything.
I apologize for the first paragraph. Normally I don’t speak in 3rd person but it looks good on search engines and for people that are reading about me for the first time. 🙂
All of the content you read in my blog is created by myself: Rob Steele. I do entertain sponsorships but I will write the content myself and will not utilize canned or 3rd party written articles.
- I am part of the Dell EMC Elect which is an annual recognition for people who have given back to the community of EMC users by sharing their technical expertise and evangelizing to others about EMC solutions and services. Program Information – EMC Elect FAQ – EMC Elect Blog
- I am a VMware vExpert which is given to individuals who have significantly contributed to the community of VMware users over the past year. The title is awarded to individuals (not employers) for their commitment to sharing their knowledge and passion for VMware technology above and beyond their job requirements. Program Information
- I am a Cisco Champion which is a community driven program whose goal is to create and nurture a network of people who are passionate about Cisco and enjoy sharing their knowledge, expertise, and thoughts across the social web and with Cisco. Program Information – Cisco Champion FAQ
- I am a Cisco Guest Blogger for their perspectives blog. Read My Articles
- I am an O’Reilly Reviewer for the O’Reilly Reader Review program. Program Information
- I occasionally write for Network World. Read My Articles